[Vision2020] Them Godless Liberals

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:46:59 PST 2007

Pat,

(Notice I'm top-posting).  I could have sworn that I was roundly abused
for top-posting my comments a couple of months ago.  Ergo, I have tried
to remember to bottom-post them instead.  Did I understand the
discussion incorrectly?

Also, if I do quote a response with no comments of my own, which I do
every so often, think of it as a "what he said" sort of response.

At any rate, I did not mean to offend you and I do actually care about
how people interpret my posting - since written media has fewer clues
than one-on-one discussions I do what I can to make things more clear so
they won't be taken the wrong way.

Paul