[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 06:24:47 PST 2007

Tony,

The only thing you established in our 'last go round' is that you're a
sphincter.  You don't want to be accused of bigotry towards people of color?
  Here's a suggestion:

Don't use racial slurs.  That will go further than any of your other
protests.  People who aren't bigots don't use racial slurs.  Your
justifications are meaningless, and you share them with more bigots than I
can count.  If you don't wish to be counted with them, knock it off.

Sunil