[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Jan 29 02:30:52 PST 2007

This is why more women are not involved in this particular thread...
Debi R-S

From:           	"Tony" <tonytime at clearwire.net>
To:             	"Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
Date sent:      	Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:35:46 -0800
Copies to:      	vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject:        	Re: [Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

Tom, for God's sake, would you call what Charles Manson had his
followers do to Sharon Tate, an "operation?"  How then can you
characterize the equally barbaric practice of ripping an innocent
child from it's mother's womb and then summarily trash canning the
bloody remains, as a medical procedure??

Think, you misguided enabler!  A man who intentionally causes the
violent death of an innocent child, is NOT a "physician" but simply a
more polished Charley Manson.  The result is the same: violent and
unnecessary death.

When judgment day comes, if there is such a thing, may God have mercy
on your soul, Tom, for countenancing our modern age's most horrific
crime.

-T