[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:27:12 PST 2007

Ouch!  As someone who lived in the area during the Tate/LaBianca Murders, I
totally resent your characterization of these two things being similar.
Tate was KILLED and her child, though it was falsely rumored, was NOT
removed.  What Atkins said was that she had THOUGHT about removing the
child.  Again, the mother was KILLED at the time this inner-debate was
taking place.

The abortionist has the consent of the mother and, NO, I do not agree with
abortion, but I do agree that each person has the RIGHT to make that
decision for theyself.  I would HOPE they would choose to go the adoption
route, but again, it is not MY place to try and influence them in that
decision.

You, as a MAN, do not have the right to force a women into your way of
thinking.  How about if all women made the decision for a man that he could
not be circumsized or "fixed"? You would resent that intrusion into your
body choices, as I would expect you to.

You gotta let people make up their own minds.  It is ultimately their life
and they are the ones that have to answer for their life's direction.

Yep, hear it now....murder and abortion are the same.  Not legally, so you
really have to find another argument that works.

J  :]