[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Jan 28 17:51:21 PST 2007

Oh Sunil, there you go again.

It is not accurate to say that I do not object to the execution of the
innocent inasmuch as I have never addressed such a question.  What I did
say, which you mendaciously attempt to pervert, is that such occurrences,
although tragic, do not necessarily justify banning the application of
capital punishment in all cases.

And no, Sunil, I have never been asked about my feelings with regard to
collateral damage during wartime, nor have I gratuitously offered an
assessment of it's ultimate morality.  What I did say, which you hope, in
your albeit clumsy effort to mislead the list as to my past positions on
this question, is that I believe in certain instances that a greater number
of lives may plausibly have been saved by our acceptance of a certain amount
of collateral damage.  At no time did I draw the ridiculous conclusion that
you ascribe to me:  That heck, civilian casualties are just hunky dory with
me.

I know your nose is out of joint from our last go round councilor, but can't
you do a little better than that?

Undaunted by those who would support and enable child-killing.  -T