[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 16:03:06 PST 2007

All-

Speaking of compassion for all life forms, consider the following:

This man is a scientific genius with a heart!  A
scientist/artist/philosopher/literary writer extraordinaire!

Read this book!

"Biophilia" by E. O. Wilson

http://www.amazon.com/Biophilia-Edward-O-Wilson/dp/0674074424

http://www.wilderdom.com/evolution/BiophiliaHypothesis.html