[Vision2020] An Idea (for the Sandbox Boys)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 26 12:05:55 PST 2007

I got me an idea.

I know yous guys got the words.  If you pass them on my way, I can find
somebody to put them to music.  I already done got the title.  How does this
sound?

"The Tom Hansen Super Duper Whammy Bammy Imprecatory Prayer"

Maybe put it to a bluegrass beat.

It goes around corners.  It goes over mountains.  It can go under water.
Heck, if there is a drive-by shootin' in Miami, Florida, I am afraid to step
out into my apartment hallway here in Moscow, Idaho.  I done might get
myself shot by a stray bullet.

I don't want to change my name.  Although the voices keep tellin' me I ought
to.  Some poor soul could end up impaled on some truck's bumper quicker than
Steve Sitler on an altar boy, simply because he shares my name (the poor
soul, not the altar boy).

Come on, guys.  Whatcha say?  I think there is serious money in this.

There ain't no need to post them words here on the Viz.  You can put them
nice and comfy-like next to the Intolerista Poem you done come up with at
the BLog.  Granted, the Intolerista Poem ain't much in originality, but who
knows.

Keep them cards and letters comin'.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"