[Vision2020] to Tony and Heirdoug

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 26 07:46:57 PST 2007

Keely, thank you for your thoughtful and gracious reply.  I might add
though, that I am not convinced from my own experience that the spelling
example is an aberration.  I remain troubled by federal control over
methods, curriculum and discipline, which takes the process out of the hands
of local teachers and administrators.

Never the less, I appreciate your input.

Best,   -T