[Vision2020] Doug Wilson Interview

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:34:15 PST 2007

Andreas et. al.

Why make a personalized derogatory attack on Wayne, when responding to
content I authored to engage Chas in discussion on Wilson's interview?
Wayne's mental health was not specifically a part of that discussion in that
post, nor do I think it relevant to the general discussion of Wilson's
interview, nor do I think that you are qualified to make an assessment
regarding Wayne's mental health on a public list serve, or privately, for
that matter.

I'd rather not have my Vision2020 post content linked with a declaration
that someone is a "nut job," regardless of their mental health or the lack
thereof.  I'd rather not read any Vision2020 posts that declare anyone to be
a "nut job," regardless of what behavior they are engaging in that might
suggest mental illness.

If you don't have the presence of mind to first check whether you are
sending a private or list serve message before calling someone a "nut job"
in an e-mail, an insulting and potentially very hurtful and demeaning
statement, that in an ideal world would never be uttered, especially if
aimed at someone who really does have a mental illness, you might reconsider
the wisdom of your psychoanalysis of Wayne's psyche, in light of your own
shortcomings.

Ted Moffett