[Vision2020] iraq war protest jan 27

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:50:57 PST 2007

Em...point of order - WHAT recruiting station at the Palouse Mall?  The
recruiting stations for any of the military services have been closed for
almost a year now.  I just checked with the mall to verify this...sorry, but
you're going to waste your time and efforts if you go to the mall.  Not to
mention I find it in poor taste to harass a service member for something
THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER.  All any of us ever did/do that serve is follow
orders - go for those who make those orders if you must, but please be
considerate of the service members who are GUARDING this country on a daily
basis with their very lives!

This kind of stuff just makes me angry!

J  :]