[Vision2020] One More "Killer" Released Because of DNA

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:33:19 PST 2007

"As a vegetarian I'm quite willing to shift to a consistent pro-life
position, but I believe that most people are not willing to do this. "

A correct assessment. Yet, some form of this idea is the only middle ground.
Nothing else will ever come close.
When egg, sperm and those that carry them are revered in their living forms.
Only then will we resolve this issue.
Dave