[Vision2020] One More "Killer" Released Because of DNA

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 24 17:36:01 PST 2007

Greetings:

Under our laws the crime of murder can happen only against moral and legal persons.  Our religious, moral, and legal tradition does not recognize first and second trimester fetuses as persons.  Once again I provide the link for my essay on abortion: www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/abortion.htm.

Fetuses are of course unique living beings from conception on, but so are thousands of other animal species.  As a vegetarian I'm quite willing to shift to a consistent pro-life position, but I believe that most people are not willing to do this.  The moral ball is in their court, and it's their serve.

Veggie Burgers Forever!

Nick Gier