[Vision2020] Idaho's Part-Time Patriots

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 07:59:36 PST 2007

I lost friends over there...friends we never found.  One was a dentist who
was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  He disappeared; his brother, a
construction worker and also in the Eng. Division, went back to look for
him...now HE's missing.  This was in 1968.  Their youngest brother died of
Liver Cancer in 1973 at the ripe old age of 17, without the love of his
older brothers helping to sustain him in his last years of life.    Their
family, friends and clients all miss them and would like to know if they
died and if so where are they.  We all wear bracelets to remember both of
them.  None of us considers this "wasted time".   What's wasted is the time
some people spend on being ignorant and heartless.

J  :]