[Vision2020] The IACI and Personal Property Tax

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 23 06:29:14 PST 2007

If this is in fact the case, thanks for the insight.

It has always been my impression that purchases made by a business (for use
by that business) were/are tax-exempt.

What percentage is generally assigned to "use tax".  Since these items that
are susceptible to "use tax" are not real property, depreciation can be
assumed.  Does the use tax also "depreciate"?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"