[Vision2020] biker rally

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Sun Jan 21 20:49:31 PST 2007

Mark Boehne of ABM, whose office is in the back of the Chamber of Commerce buildiing, will have more information as to the precise date. He came to one of our Arts Commission meetings in November and has talked to me about it on a couple of occasions.  The chamber is planning on bringing in a biker weekend of some kind in the summer, and I think it may be the last weekend in July.  He asked us to see if we might do a "bike art" show in the Third Street Gallery at the same time, perhaps a photography exhibit, and we were receptive to the idea and the possibility of collaborating on it.  I believe that the Fairgrounds is the place where the bikes will gather.

Bruce Livingston