[Vision2020] Moscow Has No Disaster Plan

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 12:34:53 PST 2007

Dan,

  Good to know they are WORKING on the matter. When they are done, it would be nice if they could share the plan, put it online. I doubt they got enough beds and ice rinks like they did before.

  Personally, I think if something causes Gritman to get full Latah County is screwed without the staff, supplies, and LHS building. Luckily nothing bad could ever possibly happen in Latah.

  Best,

  Donovan

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
      I believe, Donovan, that contingencies are in place.

  From Latah County Disaster Services Coordinator, Sandy Rollins:

    "The City of Moscow has a city emergency plan.

  District Health is working with Region II (Clearwater, Lewis, Latah, Idaho and NezPerce County) on the matter of alternate care facilities with the hospitals which includes bed capacity as an example.

  The county plan is a working document.  Until I meet with the new coroner I don't have an answer regarding the ice rink as if this will change or not"

  DC