[Vision2020] Moscow Has No Disaster Plan

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Jan 19 11:34:30 PST 2007

I believe, Donovan, that contingencies are in place.

>From Latah County Disaster Services Coordinator, Sandy Rollins:

"The City of Moscow has a city emergency plan.

District Health is working with Region II (Clearwater, Lewis, Latah,
Idaho and NezPerce County) on the matter of alternate care facilities
with the hospitals which includes bed capacity as an example.

The county plan is a working document.  Until I meet with the new
coroner I don't have an answer regarding the ice rink as if this will
change or not"

DC