[Vision2020] water

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:59:44 PST 2007

All,

I hope everyone read tonights daily news article about the water survey. It
basically stated that the aquifers below us are not as bad as some want us
to believe. In fact, water use declined 2006.

Now I am not the expert that Mark Soloman is on this issue, but this sounds
like good news to me. I still believe we should look into a resevoir for our
area, not only for usage but for recreation also. Hopefully this will open
eyes to Moscowoniets, helping them understand that not all growth is bad.

Can't wait for the next one on this

Matt