[Vision2020] #1 and Holding

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 18:00:21 PST 2007

My error. I meant, in my previous email to say people work 2000 hours in a year, not a day. If the average UI law student applicant cannot figure out that is what the author intended, no wonder UI is in trouble. However, I bet that most, if not all, other UI applicants to law school were able to decipher that intent.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  > The average person only works 2000 hours a day, if 1052 of them are spend
> visiting irrelevant sites, no wonder UI is in such financial trouble.

If the average UI graduate believes that there are more than 2000
hours in a day, no wonder UI is in such financial trouble.

Note, also, that the numbers that Dale is claiming would require Tom
to be on rightmind *every waking moment* that he is at work. Somehow,
I don't think that's the cases.

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com