[Vision2020] Give Chinese Americans their due.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:44:23 PST 2007

Tony;

You have the right to speak what you want; you also have the RESPONSIBILITY
to accept the consequences of your exercising that right.

You bloody well know that if someone called you a red-necked, incest
breeding, 'bacca chewing, grits eat'n, broke-down Chevy own'n, honkey who
does nothing but spit into the wind, guzzle beer while scratching your over
sized gut and call for the death of r's and n's around you that you don't
even know - you'd be upset and start screaming about the person's use of
words to describe you.  Especially if those people didn't even know you.

If you want intelligent conversation about solutions to a world-wide issue
where others actually take what you say seriously and with thoughts of
"Hmmm....he's got a point there" you need to sound a bit more like an adult
that is not trying to start a fight by using epithets aimed at inflaming
people's emotions.  Nothing gets done that way.

I thought you were about solutions, not creations of problems.

Again, for God's sake (since you continually use His name as the reason for
your beliefs) please tone it down a mite so we can hear what it is you are
actually saying and not the hate that is fueling it.

I strongly suspect you may have a cogent thought or two worth considering -
if the road block you keep putting up with your clearly raciest terms, would
just stay down.

J  :]