[Vision2020] #1 and Holding

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:23:40 PST 2007

Damn....what math class or social studies class or business class or english
class did you take?

"The average person only works ***2000 hours a day,**** if 1052 of them are
spend visiting irrelevant sites, no wonder UI is in such financial trouble."

Didn't even realize there were **that** many hours in one day.

Just asking a question....

J  :]