[Vision2020] Why the BLog

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 18 10:50:46 PST 2007

What part of the phrase "from home" would imply the need for a pass through? Or, if said pass through was readily available, why the pressing need to constantly access from work? Why ask his "co-conspiritors" to "window shop" at Dale's site and report back? I generally try for the least tortured explanation when I read  posts such as these, particularly when I run into so many obvious contradictions. I think I'll save intelligent googling for matters more interesting or important than what others do with their apparently copious (and tax payer subsidized) idle hours.