[Vision2020] Tom Won't Answer

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 18 06:22:29 PST 2007

Visionaires -

What follows is a response to a posting on Right-Mind.  If you find this
posting to V2020 to be immaterial, insignificant, or any other appropriate
derogatory descriptor, please delete it and accept my apologies for
cluttering up your inbox.

Since I do not have "Dave's" email address, nor do I care to post to
Right-Mind, I will answer Dave's comments here (as he reads v2020
regularly).

Tom Won't Answer

On V2020, Tom carefully avoided the questions by saying maybe I was and
maybe I wasn't.  Funny how when exposed to the light of day the
co-conspirators run away.

BTW isn't this just amazing.  Using Idaho state computers to post hate
filled messages is against Idaho code.  Now the co-conspirators are caught
red handed and they just wipe their mouths like prostitutes and say that
nothing happened.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:31 PM by Dave

You are right, Dave.  I don't care to answer those questions posed to me
yesterday.

However, judging by your second paragraph it becomes clear that you assume
that I sent the private email in question from a government computer.  That
is neither here nor there, as sending private emails from a government
computer is not in violation of anything.

As far as "post[ing] hate filled messages" is concerned:  Huh?

You seem to be slobbering.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher