[Vision2020] new business

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 22:29:27 PST 2007

Well, it would provide a lot of hours worth of fitness
to those people who work shifts (police, nurses,
doctors, etc) or are otherwise not able to get to
North Idaho Athletic Club or Curves during their
operating hours. And a lot of people aren't
'authorized' to buy a pass for the UI rec center since
they aren't UI affiliates/alumni/spouse/etc.

Did the article say where it would be located? Was
that in the MPDaily News or ?

Debbie

--- kerry becker <kerrybecker6924 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Just read in the paper we are acquiring a 24 hour
fitness club because of high demand.  Really?  We have
the UI rec center, North Idaho Athletic Club and
Curves.   Seems odd.  I still think it's strange both
Staples and Office Depot have enough demand to stay in
business, side by side no less in location.