[Vision2020] #1 and Holding

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Jan 17 18:37:48 PST 2007

Yes J.,

I will admit it. I was released from WSU for the first part of you
statement. This is true and I learned a very hard lesson. I should have
known better. I now work as a contract individual and I only bill for
the time that I work on a project. Any time spent adding to the
sillyness here on Blind 2020 is on my own nickel and not the State's.
There is a lot to say for self employment. You should try it some time!

I understand that Jackie Woolf used to work at the UoI a few years
back. I wonder did she learn this hard lesson also?

Doug!