[Vision2020] Mumblings at the BLog

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Jan 17 18:27:43 PST 2007

Obviously the block to right-mind.us is not working. Tom-Tom has, in
the last 5 mins, had time to leave the warmth and comfort of his humble
abode and checked out Dale's site to see what some one (your's truly)
has mused. Or maybe one of his close "co-conspirator in common cause,"
sent him the quote and keeps his inner child satisfied. At any rate
they have a first class "intelligence" network going.

As to Tom's challenge to my self inflicted humor, no need for me to
waste my time and the State's resources with another query into his
daily work (or lack thereof) habits. I'm sure they are monitoring his
activities on a regular basis. Time will tell if they have the cajones
to do any thing about it.

I just have to say, this has been a great day. I'm only sorry I'm not
in Moscow to hear the ranting and raving in person.

This stuff is better than Far Side!

lemeno, Doug

-------

No-Clue's response to:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/01/17/49171.aspx

And Dale,

Did you notice the time stamp on it? I'm sure the Idaho State AG's
office
would like to know that he sent it during buisness hours, 2:04.

That seem to me that he is at his desk once again sending out stuff not
related to work and on the taxpayers nickel.

Way to go Tom.

Doug

Yes. The email in question was sent at 2:04 this afternoon. And if you
were the recipient of this private email, and checked out its header,
you
could have determined the originating IP, not that sending private
emails
from a government computer to a private individual is in violation of
anything, accept maybe in your confusing, adolescent world.

Jeesh, No-Clue. Either grow some hairs and file a complaint or leave it
sandbox Show-n-Tell, ok?

arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly
used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"