[Vision2020] Information on wolves in Idaho

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:25:32 PST 2007

Actually, I've heard this about both coyotes and wolves.  In fact, there
used to be a lady on Old Pullman Rd that raised hy-bred wolves - I believe
she was forced to move because of the noise the animals made every night and
the fact that the City does not allow those type of animals in City limits.

J  :]