[Vision2020] Doug Wilson Interview

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jan 17 13:27:48 PST 2007

I think perhaps, you have discovered one of Doug's secrets.  It has been
quite a while since I had a conversation with him, but I find him articulate
and arrogant when he writes, and articulate and convivial when the
conversation is one-on-one.

This is not to say I take any comfort in what he says. Just reading the bit
you have posted--a woman who doesn't understand her submission depicts a
superordinate-subordinate relationship is simply fooling herself.  And a man
who promotes female submission as a component of equality shouldn't be
fooling anyone.

Sue