[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: "Which Way To The Egress?" Barak Obama

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Jan 17 09:45:27 PST 2007

But, if someone has 'organ donor' on their drivers license it means they
probably thought about it and said yes. Yet in the good ol USA hospitals
won't do it without the famly consent. It is because your great aunt martha
who has not seen you since you were two can get a lawyer and say 'I just
cannot stand it, what you did to his body' and sue. I europe the drivers
licens is consent. I would guess that you do not know very much about this
subject and could recommend someone to talk to if you really interested.