[Vision2020] "Which Way To The Egress?" Barak Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 18:09:51 PST 2007

I intend to always study the issues and listen to the candidates, but for
the life of me I don't know in what way Obama has been "quite radical" in
the past.  I hope you're not referring to his acknowledged cocaine use and
the wayward nature in his youth.

I'll definitely stay tuned -- to see if Tony can enlighten us further.

keely