[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Stay out of jail - beware of spyware

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 16 16:41:16 PST 2007

Doug, don't be upset by Tom's frequent use of homosexual innuendos toward
those who would question him sincerely with regard to the issues of the day.
It is speculated that those who compulsively accuse others of such behavior
are in fact unsure as to their own sexual orientation. Tom may in fact be
crying out for help, so if you know of a therapist who may be able to help
him overcome his apparent preoccupation, it might be compassionate of you to
assist him in getting the professional help he needs.

With concern for the conflicted,   -T