[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Stay out of jail - beware of spyware

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:58:12 PST 2007

Oooo...nice comeback, Doug F - NOT!

All I see is a five-year-like person saying to his self "Jeez, that one hit
home...now what do I say?" and this is the result.  Laughable - reeaalllyyy
laughable!

Guess those logic classes aren't what they're cracked up to be, eh?

Challenge to Dale "you-donna-scare-me" Courtney - open your site and let
everyone read what you have to say.  Jeez, even Pope Doug does that.  I
realize the concept of open communication and open disagreement with your
"unholy" word is beyond you, but give it a try.

Seriously, the egg on your face is washable!  Its that darned foot and shoe
you have so firmly lodged in your mouth that may prove a mite hard to get
rid of...but, you MUST be used to that by now.

J  :]