[Vision2020] Jesus at a Gay Wedding??

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sun Jan 14 16:16:02 PST 2007

While ToeKnee may believe he is saying what needs to be said, perhaps only ToeKnee needs
to hear himself say it. And perhaps the true depths of delusion in which ToeKnee swims were
most obviously evident in his supposed joke about the moon being made of green cheese. That
contention holds more water, and more effectively, than most of his pronouncements. It was
also just about as humorous as most of his rants tend to be. Yawn.

Little Tony will never get it, but will continue to insist there is evil in anyone who doesn't
subscribe to his frightened, virulent, *world-in-a-box* delusional framework. Sad little man can
only find friends in other sad little people (Hi, there, PityPatty).  More to be pitied than
castigated, though I for one just chuckle or yawn at his silliness these days. Checking what he
says about once every two weeks will keep anyone up on his guff, as the little guy is incapable
of real thought on current issues. He's kind of like watching a soap opera----come back in a
year and it's the same caricatures......he's still recycling Clinton, still frightened of gays, still
ranting about liberal agendas, still pounding his little chest, still insulting women, still terrified
of those with an education, still silly, shrill, and stultifyingly stupid.

Debi R-S