[Vision2020] Jesus at a Gay Wedding??

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Jan 14 14:56:47 PST 2007

Here is Nick's "gem" of a letter devoid of its self absorbed focus:

Jesus loves all people regardless of their orientation.  The mainstream
Christian community has never taken any other position.

If Jesus were here today in the flesh, he would hang out with the masses and
not likely single out one group or another for particular attention.  He
would advise tolerance for those on the right as well as those on the left.
He would accept and love all people even as he may not approve of their
behavior.

He would tell anyone who hated themselves for any reason that they were
created in his father's image and should attempt at all times to conform
their behavior accordingly.

He would, I bet, assure the church that its position with regard to sin,
that one should hate the sin but love the sinner, was fair and just.

If a "transgendered" person were to demand acceptance, he would likely
advise against the barbaric contemporary practice of personal mutilation
championed as self realization by today's left.  He would likely perform a
miracle whereby the maladjusted individual would be restored to their
pre-mutilation state, free of the self loathing and misidentification which
they had labored under.

And I'll bet you would find him at church praying for those who had died of
AIDS as a result of engaging in the inappropriate and unnatural practice of
anal intercourse.

                                            -30-

There.  Now can we all stop pandering to the homosexual community and tell
them the truth?  Smugly congratulating ourselves as we send yet another
sympathy card to another grieving family hardly constitutes either love or
compassion.

Saying what needs to be said,    -T