[Vision2020] Wolves (was Re: Legislative Update II from Rep. Trail)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 13 22:49:51 PST 2007

Hi Paul & Visionaries,

For some more interesting reading about this issue (and the MORON we elected
as our governor), you might want to read:

http://www.newwest.net/index.php/city/article/idaho_governor_declares_wolf_p
ublic_enemy_number_one/C136/L136/
OR
http://tinyurl.com/yy2sqq

http://www.newwest.net/index.php/city/article/idaho_doesnt_deserve_delisting
/C136/L136/
OR
http://tinyurl.com/y2kus3

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****