[Vision2020] Governor's address, university salaries

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Wed Jan 10 21:26:09 PST 2007

Hi Shirley,  do you have information on what percentage of income we in
total Idaho pay in tax and relate this to our average income in reference
to other states?  Do we pay less percentage wise or more?  It seems to me
that the  continual loss of  UI's best researchers has become very
problematic for UI's position.  Coupled with the 1086 enrollment loss in
the last two years, I have a suspicion that the UI could reach a tipping
point that will significantly impact its well being.   Thanks Jerry