[Vision2020] House Quickly Passes Homeland Security Bill

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:11:52 PST 2007

Curious how a CCer would know *exactly* how to write to Sali - 'course, the
Pastor supporting Sali as a candidate was unusual, too.  Hmmmm......isn't
there something about a CHURCH supporting a campaign in a political race?
Or was that just part of Doug's new make-over of trying to appear community
savvy/friendly/involved?

J  :]