[Vision2020] Living in Idaho

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Jan 10 09:03:37 PST 2007

Ralph, I remember an old English professor of mine saying about matters of
faith that one cannot say that they "know" there is a God or "know" there is
NOT a God, only that they can say that they are "inclined to believe" one
way or another.  Both positions it seems to me rely on a measure of faith if
one is uncomfortable relying on the Bible or any other work as the
"infallible word" of God.  Certainly there is no direct, physical evidence
of an overarching intelligence, just as such an entity cannot be
definitively disproven given our limitations and the infinite nature of the
universe.

At times it seems that those who call themselves Atheists are operating on
as much faith as "believers."

Are you inclined to believe there is no God, or are you absolutely certain?

My best,   -T