[Vision2020] Living in Idaho

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Jan 10 06:43:00 PST 2007

Ralph,

In your response back to me you stated that God and His authority are a
product of human imagination. Do you really believe this? What makes
your belief valid and true?

You also stated that you "acted" on your own human authority. Where did
you get your "human" authority? What is it's source? Isn't it from your
"human" imagination?

Doug!