[Vision2020] lawyers

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:38:11 PST 2007

Kai,

As a long-time reader, I know that you did not mention Idaho.  I did not
read 'Idaho' anywhere in your anti-lawyer post.  I thought this would be
clear to you but it was not; let me say again that I am not confused and
under the mis-conception that you mentioned Idaho.  Nor am I
hyperventilating, as you seem to think, at least based upon your advise
below.

I asked my question because I want to know if you believe lawyers are
responsible for high malpractice insurance rates for Idaho doctors.  I don't
know if your responses are hostile or patronizing, but you don't seem to
want to answer my question.  I'm not sure why not.

Sunil