[Vision2020] Selling Latah Health Services

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:13:56 PST 2007

>From what I understand, Gritman is BUYING the building.  Therefore as a
PRIVATE property owner, they should not, mayhap not be able to be told, what
they will do with that property.

I think the sentimentality associated with this facility is what may be
clouding a lot of peoples thoughts.

>From what Gritman's reputation has been thus far, I don't see the reason to
question the validity of their intentions.  It is rather well outlined in
the letter that they are open to a third party taking over the care that has
been provided in the past.  If people are so concerned with this, why not
take them up on this and do the County a service?  Why look to just Gritman
to be the provider?

The "investment" of this property has obviously not been enough in the past
so why stick to another entity to just continue sinking into a hole?  Again,
if someone wants to start a business such as this has been in the past,
pluck up the courage and get it done.  Otherwise, I believe it unwise to
force-feed a corporation what it HAD BETTER do with its own property.

J  :]