[Vision2020] Huge Flash of Blue Light

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 23:54:32 PST 2007

Andreas,

  A possibility is that it was a piece of a NORAD satellite that was scheduled to break up and enter the atmosphere this evening. It was suppose to be visible to those in Idaho. A tiny piece can make a pretty big flash burning up in the atmosphere.

  Best,

  Donovan J Arnold

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  Okay, so, um, I think I'm going crazy, but did anyone else see an
enormous, repeating flash of blue-green light east of Moscow (like,
down A Street toward Pullman) around 7:00 PM tonight? I saw it, and
I'm kind of confused as to what it was. Maybe a transformer blowing
up?

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com