[Vision2020] DISH Network Drops Court TV???

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 4 17:06:17 PST 2007

Thanks, Chas, for that info, especially the link to The Hollywood Reporter
article.  It was interesting to me to see the different spin each side has
put on things, just as was done with  the whole KAYU-FOX Time Warner battle
. . . and how consumers are being sucked into taking sides rather than
advocating for their own best interests.

On the plus side, the surfing I did on the user groups showed a whole lot of
DISH subscribers unhappy.  What I'd love to see consumers do is band
*together* to pressure providers to give consumers what we want *and*
deserve -- a la carte programming as advocated by Senator John McCain, among
others -- rather than jumping from one ship to the other!

Thanks Again,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****