[Vision2020] DISH Network Drops Court TV???

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 4 16:52:54 PST 2007

That is why Rodna and I subscribed to DirectTv, Saundra.

My minimum requirements for channels (in addition to the networks - NBC,
CBS, ABC):

KAYU (Sports and my favorite shoe salesman, Al Bundy)

C-SPAN1 (US House of Reps) and C-SPAN2 (US Senate)

Court TV (Self-explanatory)

USA (syndicated Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, and Law and
Order: SVU)

The History Channel

Arts and Entertainment (A&E)

BIG PLUS for DirectTV: NFL Gameday package and college football package.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"