[Vision2020] And so it begins!!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 20:35:12 PST 2007

I for one am VERY happy that they Democrats are trying to reduce the interest rates on college loans. A reduction from the insane rate of 7.5% down to a somewhat OK interest rate of 4.5% reduces my debt nearly in half in the long wrong run, resulting in a huge increase in my credit rating, which will greatly increase the quality of my life.

  If Republicans were not so negligent and abusive in their reign of incompetence these last few years, the Democrats would not need to be so aggressive in fixing these problems.

  Happy New Year,

  Donovan J Arnold

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 1/2/07, Pat Kraut
wrote:
> Ah! But there was all that talk after the election of integrity,
> partisonship, working with each other, honesty etc etc. So now we know for
> sure...Pelosi is a liar!

Pat --

The rules that Pelosi is operating under are those developed after the
Republican Revolution. She's promised a certain number of reforms in
the first 100 hours. After the first 100 hours, the rules will revert
back to being sane.

Nothing has changed about the procedures since the Republicans were in
power. Or don't you believe the way the Republicans conducted business
was fair to the minority?

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com