[Vision2020] WOW! BSU Makes SI Front Page

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 10:42:51 PST 2007

What game was this Pat?  I was at the 1998 bSU / Idaho game down in Boise when Idaho went for a 2-point conversion in overtime by throwing a short slant pass to Joel Thomas who then crossed the goal line and gave Idaho the Big West Championship.  I was also at the Hum Bowl at the end of December 1998 when Idaho upset a 17 point favorite Southern Mississippi team.  But these victories were under head coach Chris Tormey.  What game are you referring to that was under John L that I've forgotten?

-Scott