[Vision2020] "Shadow Company" Documentary On Mercenary Soldiers InIraq

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 1 11:59:47 PST 2007

I never believed in, nor ever will I, the employment of mercenaries.
Perhaps they may not be held to the same standards as our own military
forces, but there is one thing that places our military far above any
mercenary: LOYALTY.

Should we place command and control of our troops into the hands of those
mercenary whores whose services are available to the highest bidder?

F**K NO !

Just my two cents,

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____