[Vision2020] Will the People of Moscow -- and the City--Listen? Sidewalks m

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:06:36 PST 2007

Yup, I agree Kit.
If as Mike indicated, the majority of the problem is rental properties
leaving a common laps in servicing the walks. Perhaps the all registered
business/rentals could be asked to enter a service pool or cooperative and
other types of property owners could also join but not be required.

I do want to know if the two rights of way are equal. There may be a
difference. If they are the same. I think that is something to examine.

Dave