[Vision2020] Klan Parenthood! If you are Pro-Choice then you mightbe a racis

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:44:22 PST 2007

How stupid is it to have a cultist reporting on what another cultist is
saying about a subject that they both don't like?  And the justification
that he gives is simply quotes by the originating cultist?  Now there's
proof being shown!

Kinda like using Charlie Manson to prove that he, Charlie, is in fact the
new christ and that is why we should believe everything that he says.

Absolutely ridiculous!

Not even sure ('cause you never state) where these facts are from outside of
your cultist friend's imagination.

J  :]