[Vision2020] NO

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Feb 26 20:05:44 PST 2007

"I agree with you that living high on the hog is hard on the planet, but
that doesn't discredit the message."

It certainly does make a difference. He is asking us to make serious changes
in how we get to work and live while he lives high wide and handsome. It is
not only unfair it is so elitist he deserves no medals. There are so many
reasons to no longer honor the Oscars or the Peace Prize and people like
Gore are the first ones. One of things about Ralph Nader that was good is
that he followed his own teachings. I have no respect for Gore from the
elections and certainly not now.

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking